Barcelona’s superhero Lionel Messi has been awarded with his own personal logo lately. Come to think of it Lionel Messi is bespoke to the Argentina ace. Forget batman or superman we have our very own pint-sized superhuman on planet football. With his exceptional football skills and talent, nobody would disagree with Messi superior abilities!
Following the footsteps of Tiger woods’, Michael Jordan, David Beckham, and Lionel Messi joins in the exclusive league of sportsmen laudable of designing and selling their sporting artwork. Lionel Messi introduced his logo in 2011 on his personal Facebook page with the caption “I share with you my personal logo that represents who I am as a player and a person. Hope you like it.”
The story behind Messi’s logo is simple. Each aspect of his logo represents his love, his efforts, his dreams and his achievements for the game and for his country. In short, it explains the ideology “this is me, Leo Messi”. The logo contains typography as well as graphic illustration which is the first letter “M” of his name imprinted on a simple black backdrop.
Alongside Messi’s new logo, Messi has been posting a series of short videos revolving around his dramatic climb to becoming the greatest footballer the world witnessed. Look forward to see a lot more of the Messi ‘M’ insignia across many upcoming ranges of Addidas football boots and other merchandize. Followed by a personal logo and personalized merchandize there one thing which is very interesting in branding Messi is the short feature videos which are made on a single theme, one at a time. in each video there’s a story which is mostly about his efforts and achievements of his life. For example there is one video in which he focuses on his goals throughout his career and how special they are to him with the wordings “I love every goal”.
Messi logo is currently been featured on Adizero miCoach boots, and in no time we will be seeing much of his artwork on bespoke boots and color ways.
One of many events which marked the end of 2014 for the world of web was the Sweden’s involvement in putting up a ban on the most popular torrent website known as ‘The Pirate Bay’. However, two months after the ban the pirates came back with a proverbial insignia of resurrection- the phoenix. Nu the plan for the phoenix looks temporary as a n insignia of the website’s rising from the ashes. However it is not excluded to stay as the permanent new logo of the pirate bay.
The use of the phoenix raised quite a lot of attention towards the phoenix as the symbol of re birth and this is the reason this article will show you some of the remarkable logos that use the same symbol for their visual branding and identity.
University of Chicago
The symbol of phoenix has a high mythical significance with rebirth and eternal life. This makes it a perfect case for a university logo. Because what could be more eternal than knowledge? The said figure fits perfectly with knowledge and university.
Phoenix Initiare’s logo depicts the relationship between the phoenix and the business. The first “initiare”name of the company comes from a Latin word which means “to begin”. I this case Phoenix Initiare is company which helps in starting up businesses to reach their goals effectively and quickly. The logo of the company highlights about the beginning of something new and worthwhile which is also expandable and is beyond possibilities.
Mozilla Firefox was originally called Phoenix which is the reason that the company’s initial logo consisted of a Phoenix with its wings spread out. However Mozilla Firefox couldn’t keep the logo and the name ‘Phoenix’ due to legal restrictions. It was then that the company introduced a new logo and a new name. The big change however proved to be worthy for the company obviously.
Logo Design pros have successfully designed various logos featuring several zoological creatures according to their clients’ needs. Check them out at www.logodsignpros.com
Logo design pros reviews that creative industry and web design capitalizes the unique ideas of the designers. As a professional design company Logo design pros designers tapped their creativity with several design projects that keeps clients business rolling into the industry. For this reason, designers should be able to generate new and unique ideas and concepts every time they get a new project to deal with. Knowing what they have to do and actually finding that energy and inspiration to be creative every time they design is another matter entirely.
Logo Design Pros reviews that finding inspirations for any creative field is a daunting task, particularly in the web design industry where the demand of creative ideas and market competition is consistently rising. Adding a fresh, unique and creative idea is important, but what a web designer should do to keep that idea flowing in the industry for long period? How a web designer can feed the inner creativity of self and continue to create websites that yields high traffic conversions and leave memorable impressions? For this reason, we assemble some of the ways to kick-start your creativity for a new web design project;
- Know every detail of your project; designers must understand that formulation of any design concept requires taking an active look at what the company has done in past work. After going a thorough brand research, the designers then have to delve into the branding strategies of the company, so that can take them graphically to where they need to be.
- Once the designers complete their brand research, they need to be intuitively aware of the target audience of the brand. Thus, when it comes to communication of web design with the audience, designers must ensure that the UX and the design elements like font choice, navigation and multimedia of the website is speaking to the crowd.
- Follow trending designs; commonly it is observed that designer’s inspiration will, in part come from whatever is trending in the market. This does not mean that a designer can steal the idea of another designer, but to certain extent, creative designs are inspired from others work.
- Subscribe to Web Designer Resource; a good designer can also join various forums where web designers share their connections from around the world. You can review the buzz around various fonts, graphics and multimedia. This will also help designers to keep them up to date with trending web design and ideas.
- Review some of your designed previous projects; since ever design project can be unique, thus, every designer can take inspiration from their previously designed web projects too.
- Engage in certain Visualization Exercises; good web designers also look around and out of the box. By putting them into the shoes of audience, they can think differently that what type of experience would make an impression to them. Thus, it is advisable that a designer should walk through from a UX perspective and evaluate both aesthetic and navigation that would appeal to him.
Other than these, there are several other ways from which our experienced and expert web designers take inspiration to come up with creative ideas for your projects; you can also view our incredibly designed web projects in Logo Design Pros Portfolio.
If we talk about which web design style is making a huge buzz in the design industry for the past few years, we would name ‘Flat Designs’, which has completely taken over the graphic design in a short period of time. One of the biggest interfaces to go flat was of Windows 8, later it was left behind when Apple released its iOS7. The designers at Logo Design Pros have been making flat designs even before it has become a trendy and fashionable design style. The logo design pros web portfolio enlists various web design styles and more specifically Flat Web Designs that liked and are complimented by our valuable customers in Logo Design Pros Reviews. Besides the popularity of this design style, it is also being criticized by masses on the basis of being monotonous and boring.
See also: Creating Micro Content in Web Designs
We discuss with you some of the bad reviews about the flat design of websites and will take a look at the flat design trend to figure out why is it difficult to carry on with it?
Problems with Flat Design and Solution
- From a list of problems with this design style, one big problem is it hurts usability of website. This is where we start giving more emphasis over minimalism, which again will become an issue for the website.
- Another important issue is the use of excessive minimalism. Though, it is cool to have a minimalist style to make simple and clean web layouts. Even then it is considerable that it will take you to non creativity.
- Giving excessive emphasis on mobile web experience is another concern for flat designs. Designers usually follow more minimalistic approach for mobile experience, though people with off screen gestures expect more from desktop version of the web layout. Common example for designers is of Windows 8 desktop experience.
- With the success of Flat Designs, everyone tends to use a more or less similar web style and layout to compete in the industry. Even if designers think of taking creative steps, they fear risk of being left behind. This fear of rejection is changes the urge of trying something new or creating something out of the box, thus limiting creativity and innovation. To play safe designers follow same pattern with less creativity.
In this regard, designers must know that ‘Flat Designs’ are not hard to follow, but they often forget to think of issues about Flat web Design. Logo Design Pros are skilled enough to understand all of the listed issues and that is why they incorporate every design element in your website carefully while keeping right balance. If you want to learn more about ‘Flat web Designs’, contact our experts today: 866-455-5646
Mostly every brand or company is recognized by its visibility in the media, but the important thing is its logo by which it is recognized and remembered. We can’t ignore the fact that every leading and iconic company is identified with its logo across the globe. This is the reason people associate themselves with different brands and their products via logo. To make your business logo ingenious, designers use logo design inspirations that carry dual meanings. Those hidden ideas or symbols either explain the nature of the business or are a clever visual representation of its name.
The phase of designing a good logo can be a daunting task for many, however, companies like Logo Design Pros does not just provide design services at affordable packages, but also give your brands eminent presence in the design industry. Our skilled team of logo and web designers has made many impossible design projects possible with their unique and innovative ideas that embellish their expertise. Such unblemished design projects can be viewed in Logo Design Pros portfolio that has received compliment from the clients in Logo Design Pros Reviews.
Though we have examples of industry’s famous logos in our portfolio, but we discuss here the hidden meaning of two world famous company logos;
We all know Adidas Company has the aim to provide the best and the most comfortable accessories for athletes and has the motto to make Impossible, possible. Thus, with the aim to provide the best sportswear products, Adidas Logo was kept highly simplistic in design. The company placed three black stripes over the top of its name just to follow the early trend of company branding. Other than keeping the three stripes for which Adidas was known for, designers use bold font to add some power in the logo design which makes it prominent from previous Adidas logos. Their new logo exhibits three black stripes with resemblance of a mountain that challenge the world to buy their products.
Logo Google only consist of letters painted with various colors and has the direct bearing on the image of the company. The use of four primary colors in a row and then secondary color was intentional. With this idea Google wanted to show that the company is strict to follow rules and is dynamic with a rather playful nature.
Other than these two examples, there are several other famous logo designs that signify brand’s identity with a hidden message and creative deisgns. So if you want to make your logo design work for your business, contact Logo Design Pros designers today: 866-455-5646